Typical stereotypes associated with Disney Princesses.
school doesnt even test your intelligence it tests your memory
it tests my patience
it tests my ability to hold my pee
it tests my ability to keep calm and not slap a bitch
There are four types of people at school.
First you have your Ravenclaws
then your Hufflepuffs
then your Gryffindors
and lastly, your Slytherins.
*slow clap for the harry potter fandom*
- call you names
- tell you weird and personal details about myself
- say “I NEED TO PEE” instead of just brb
- type in caps a lot.
If i’m extra comfortable with you I’ll do all that and:
- talk casually about porn and really perverted thoughts
- share funny photos from my tumblr dash
- actually tell you when i’m upset
- try to make conversation with you
- just generally act really silly when I’m in a good mood
- tell you jokes even if they’re bad
either my chem teacher didnt read my about me paragraph or he just really doesnt care
One of the most important TV series ever made in general and specifically for educational and scientific purposes being revived after decades and being presented by a black astrophysicist. Can we talk about how this is a really huge thing and should make it a priority if possible to watch this show. The world needs it and I have faith in Neil deGrasse Tyson.
No you’re not. You know why? Because I’m not going to let you.
Listen, I’ve been suicidal before. Multiple times. So believe be when I tell you that I know what you’re going through. You think you have nothing to live for, that no one would care if you died. But that’s wrong. I, for one, would care very much if you died. My followers, and I know this because almost every one of them has dealt with suicidal feelings before, would care very much. Your family would care more than anyone. I’ve seen people who’s sibling, son, daughter, child has committed suicide and it ruined their lives. They are in a constant state of sadness, wishing they had been nicer to their child while they lives. Your friends would care. People who don’t even know you would care. The boy who sits behind you in class, he’s going to wish he hadn’t said that rude comment to you that one time. The girl who stole your pencil, she’s going to think that that’s what set you off and she’s going to be just another side affect of your death. The boy who bumped into you in the hall yesterday, he’s going to regret what he did forever. Simply put, everyones going to care if you kill yourself, It will hurt everyone. We love you.
Now, here’s some reasons not to kill yourself today, tomorrow, or any other day.
1. Suicide is final.
Once you take your life, it’s taken. You end it, it’s done. No second chance. Everything is done. Not only the bad things, but also the good and the beautiful things in life.
2. That special person
I don’t care who it is: parent, sibling, girlfriend, boyfriend, crush, best friend, I don’t care who’s keeping you here. All I care about is that there is someone who’s kept you here this long, and you owe it to them to keep living for however much longer you’re going to live naturally.
3. It really does get better
This sounds cliché, I know. But really, it can only go uphill from here. And you owe it to yourself to see what those uphills bring. It honestly can’t get any worse. You won’t be like this forever. You will recover. You’re only sick right now, albeit mentally and not physically. You’ll recover.
4. You have so much potential!
What if you’re the one who finds the cure to cancer? The one who discovers life on an alien planet? Even the future leader of your country? You could be the most amazing spouse, the most amazing parent, the most amazing friend and you would never know.
5. The warmth of someone else’s body when you cuddle up with them
6. Long hugs
7. Hot chocolate
8. Books books books
9. Your favorite TV shows
10. Your favorite movies
11. Dancing in the rain
12. Waking up to see the person you love in front of you
13. Getting married
14. Owning pets with your husband/wife
15. The starving children in Africa, the typhoon victims in Asia, the person who you sat next to on the bus, doesn’t their will to live inspire you?
16. The laughter of children
17. You are an amazing human being.
18. Music is beautiful
Without smiles, out world would be nothing. Without yours, the world will tragically have one less smile.
20. Looking up and seeing the stars at night
21. You haven’t truly lived your life yet!
You probably haven’t seen the Pyramids, or the Eiffel Tower, or the Great Wall of China. Until you see everything, do everything, you haven’t truly lived!
22. Random compliments from strangers
23. The way someones eyes light up when they see you
24. Bubble baths
25. Stop thinking about everything that makes your life bad, and start thinking about what makes it good!
26. How will the person who finds you dead feel? Do you really want to put them through that?
27. Singing in the shower
28. Warm summer rain
29. Reading a book while it’s raining heavily outside
30. Your story is like a book- end it too soon and it will hurt your readers.
Your friends care about you, they truly do.
32. Fresh baked cookies
33. Freshly mowed grass
34. Loving animals
35. No one deserves to die.
36. People really do love and care about you.
37. Suicide makes you just another statistic, keep living and make a difference in the world!
38. You were brought into this world to live, so live.
39. Your mother carried you for 9 months, cared for you for 18 years. You owe this to her.
40. It would break my heart. I’m begging you. Please. No one, no one deserves to die. I love you.
so glad it didn’t end at 16
anyone who is depressed or suicidal needs to read this to know it really does get better i promise you. high school is not the whole world.I have tears in my eyes
this made me cry
i am crying
it’s true. your life does not end because of the stress in your life while you’re in highschool. it will eventually get better you just have to keep strong until you find yourself. just always keep going & never give up.
This is really cool and all but I see a lot of people assuming that high school is the depressant here and once the person gets older it’ll just automatically go away
But what about depressed adults?
What about the 20 year old who still wants to die? The 30 year old in a stable job and happy marriage who still cries for no reason?
Sorry just this is important to me.
Wherever I am, I always find myself looking out the window, wishing I was somewhere else. - Angelina Jolie
ELSA’S WINDOW IS THE ONLY ONE THAT’S CLOSED GOODBYE LEAVE ME TO DIE
OMFG I JUST REALIZED THAT
Because the others WANTED to be outside. She feared the outside world.
That day, Vader was amazed to discover that when Boba was saying “As you wish”, what he meant was, “I love you.”
Ellen DeGeneres aka the sweetest person alive